2 VIDEOS: Strategic incompetence, evasion, poor leadership consistently exemplified by Dr Falsetto
2 video reviews of 2 different public/govt inquiries
Yesterday’s video (see original post and sources) has now been edited a second time and slightly embellished (with more video clip inserts); also included is the 3rd version of the “cycle of stupidity” diagram which describes at least 5 different types of incompetence, one of which is quite innocent and the others of which are strategic.
Analysis of Dr Falsity’s Evasive Strategies (2022)
1. Dr Falsetto uses at least 10 different evasive-manipulative techniques within 3 minutes
2. Dr Rand correctly cites the real data
3. NAME the 3 SOURCES of STRENGTH and VITALITY
4. What could Americans accomplish within 3 months to change the course of their country?
5. What is the name of the political program for controlling Latin America?
6. Who was the President of the United States who advocated physical fitness?
Video is provided above and has been archived on other pages (pending, processing):
Analysis of Dr Falsity as an Example of BAD LEADERSHIP (2021)
1. What are the responsibilities of a leader?
2. What are the risks to society when the population has no criteria for leadership?
3. Lack of leadership always has consequences: error, injury, death(s) or simply wasted time and effort
4. All good leadership has defined common characteristics
5. "Bad leadership" has two types: 1) incompetence, and 2) manipulation
6. Good leadership requires the establishment of goals that are reasonable, clearly defined, achievable, worthwhile. This perspective/perspectivism requires honest and unfiltered inquiry with peers, experts, implementers, and the affected population.
DrV’s Newsletter, Notes, Essays, Articles, Videos, and Book Chapters is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.