Discover more from DrV’s Newsletter, Notes, Essays, Articles, Videos, and Book Chapters
[VIDEO, IMAGES] LinkedIn's censorship is obedience training for adults, forcing them to agree with the pharma-political narrative and mislabeling thought and science as misinformation
Keeping the rabble in line
Video excerpt from Manufacturing Consent (previously posted)
LinkedIn won’t let me talk about published peer-reviewed science on the essential nutrient vitamin D—see censorship images below.
Even if I never mention anything about political corruption or vaccines, LinkedIn labels the posts as “violating terms of service.”
LinkedIn is the social media platform for the managerial class (20%) who have to be controlled in order for them to implement control over the other 80%, as Chomsky mentioned in the video excerpted above; see full video at the page I posted previously, linked below.